Who are eligible to Sponsor their Spouse, Partner or Child?
The applicant must meet the following requirements to sponsor his / her spouse, partner or dependent child:
- Must be minimum of 18 years old
- Must be a permanent resident of Canada, a Canadian citizen, or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under Canadian Indian law
- They need to prove that they are not receiving social assistance for reasons other than disability
The basic needs of any sponsored person must be met. There are some points that may not qualify an applicant to sponsor their partner, spouse, or child, and they are as follows:
- If under 18 years of age
- If the applicant is not in Canada and they are permanent residents when they want to sponsor
- If the candidate is not a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or a candidate registered in Canada as an Indian under Canadian Indian law
- If the candidate is a temporary resident because they are studying, traveling, or working in Canada on a visa or permit
- If the candidate's permanent residence application is still in process
- If the candidate does not have sufficient money to support the sponsor
If the applicant is not eligible to sponsor their spouse, partner:
- Must be sponsored by a spouse or partner and be a permanent resident for less than 5 years
- They will still be financially responsible for the previous partner or spouse they sponsored. That means they will still be tied to a 3-year initiative to take care of this person
What are the documents required to apply for a Canadian spouse visa from India?
Following are the list of the documents that are required in order to Below is a list of documents that required applying for a Spouse Visa Canada from India::
- Proof of a valid marriage, such as a marriage certificate
- If the applicant's spouse or common-law or marital partner becomes a permanent resident, they must live in Canada.
- A signed agreement that ensures that the sponsored person and the sponsor understand their mutual responsibilities and obligations
- The sponsor must sign an agreement to provide for the basic needs of their spouse or common-law partner
- Frequent communication (letters, emails and phone calls), marriage certificate, photos together or joint agreement such as lease agreement and / or proof of relationship such as bank accounts
About Application processing time for Canada Spouse Visa from India
Once the applicant submits their application for approval at the visa office abroad, the average processing time of the application is about 8 to 10 months. To get hassle-free, proper immigration process from India spouse visa, contact skilled and best immigration consultant - Kals Immigration Visa.
Why Do You Choose Kals Immigration Visa - The Best Immigration Consultant?
The following are some of the factors that have made us the best Canadian immigration consultants in the industry:
- 100% transparency in process and eligibility criteria
- Post landing services
- Work support is guaranteed for our clients
- 100% success rate
- Advice from ICCRC lawyers
For more information on Canadian immigration, call us at @ +1-306-212-8001.