What are the documents required for the application of OINP Express Entry Human Capital Priority Stream 2021?
Candidates need to scan and upload copies of the following mandatory documents including the application:
- Notice of Interest (NOI) from Ontario
- Identity documents
- Status documents in Canada
- Documents of education
- Language test results
- Document of employment assistance in the province (if applicable)
- Proof of funding
- Other allied documents (If applicable)
International undergraduate stream
The international undergraduate stream targets recently graduated international students who have recently earned a master’s or doctoral degree from a suitable Ontario University.
- Masters Graduate Stream: International students who have graduated from a qualified educational institution in the province of Ontario can apply for provincial nominations under this stream. It is not mandatory to have a job offer under this stream.
- D Graduate Stream: International students who have graduated from PhD. Appropriate Ontario educational stream programs are eligible to apply under this stream.
Employer job-offer department
Under this section, eligible Ontario employers may offer legal employment to immigrants and / or international students in the province.
- International Student Stream: International students with job offers are able to apply for Ontario Provincial Nomination through this stream.
- In-demand stream: Immigrants with experience in occupational occupations such as farming or construction or have received a job offer to permanently settle and work in the province.
What are the minimum eligibility requirements for OINP employers under the job-offer department?
The following table outlines the initial criteria for qualifying in various categories under the Ontario PNP-Employers Job-Offer section:
||Graduate from a degree program at a Canadian educational institution with a minimum two-year term or diploma, or a university with a minimum one-year postgraduate certificate program
||Have a permanent job offer in a skilled professions
||Recently the province has worked to occupy high demand in agriculture or construction